breyn - multiuser-multitouch-brainstorming from Joschka Wolf on Vimeo.
Key features to watch for:
- Triangular toolkit object - drag or touch one of three corners to set the nexus for an action such as typing text
- Multiple toolkit object, one for each user (maybe color-coded) - allows different users to select different tools and perform different tasks at the same time
- Virtual keyboards - appears to be bound to specific triangle objects
- One tool creates a box, then drag the text tool into the box to enter text
- Draw lines from one box to another to connect them hierarchically
- Box orientation indicates ownership
- Extra long circular text (group ownership?) is spiraled
- There's some mechanism (unseen) to rotate all the boxes to the next side
This is a great example of a collaborative approach to multi-touch. Many users can do individual tasks towards a common goal.